- .From 16 to 20 percent of undergraduate women are sexually assaulted in college.
- 88 percent of women raped on campus do not report.
- In 2012, 45 percent of colleges reported zero sexual assaults.
- Only 2 to 8 percent of sexual assault claims are found to be false.
- Less than 8 percent of men in college commit more than 90 percent of sexual assaults.
Friday, September 11, 2015
Monday, August 24, 2015
|Career and Transfer Center's Sheryl Williamson and Marie Hawley|
Thursday, August 20, 2015
Tuesday, August 18, 2015
Dixon says over 500 Germanna students have declared themselves as veterans as G.I. Bill users and that “the actual number is always higher than that.” He said the number is growing steadily from semester to semester.
Wednesday, July 8, 2015
The College has extended the fall tuition payment deadline for pre-registered students in 15W, 12W, 8W1, and 4W1 sessions until Friday, July 31, 2015 due to delays in financial aid processing.
This affects those who have preregistered since April 13 but have not paid. Students who have not paid tuition, enrolled in anautomatic payment plan or have anticipated financial aid and scholarships less than the balance due, will be dropped from their courses at midnight July 31.
Students may pay online or in person.
All new students registering after July 31 should plan to pay at the time of registration.
To check the status of your student account, contact the 24/7 Financial Aid & Student Accounts Center at mysupport.germanna.edu or 1/855-874-6681.